11.29.2011

Christmas trees
I've been sick this week, but my family's pretty Christmas trees (yes, that's trees with an "s." One tree is not enough in this family) made me smile yesterday when I popped in for a visit. Our family does Christmas really, really big. My mom is big into decorating the inside of the house, and my dad, brother and Richard go crazy with Christmas lights around the house and yard. There is something so peaceful about Christmas decorations. I love the look of a lit, decorated tree with presents piled underneath, garland, ornaments and all of the creative decorations my mom has put around my family's house. Everything looks so cheery; this is truly my favorite time of year!

I'll post about my Christmas decorations this week, too. Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you go all out with decorating?
Trees!
Christmas tree #1
Carousel ornament
Old Pizza Hut ornament!
Stockings
1. What you see when you walk in the front door!
2. The big living room tree. 
3 & 4. Cute ornaments from my childhood.
5. Stockings on the mantel for my siblings and I and our pets. 

No comments: